Our school provides ample scope for all-round development of students.
- Inter School Competition: In memory of G.P. Rajaratnam and D.R. Bendre inter-school competition are conducted every year, for students as well as teachers. (Drama for students, group song for teachers)
- Science Exhibition: Science Exhibition is organised on National science day to encourage students to construct models on par with curriculum, thus enabling the children to develop their originality.
- Sanchayika Bank: In order to inculcate the habit of saving money among our children we run Sanchayika Bank by the children for the children.
- CCA activities: CCA activities like Mock Parliament, debate, Quiz, map reading, recitation, pick & speak etc., are conducted to explore the talents within the children.
- School Magazine: Since 1964 we are publishing Lahari Magazine to encourage our children for writing articles and to explore their views.
- Talent Exam: National level science and mathematics talent exams are conducted to students every year to acquire knowledge.
- E-Learning: Technology has the power to transform education. It is essential to bring it into the classroom to empower learning. Thus, core subjects are delivered via eLearning, with live demonstration.