The application form can be obtained from the school office by paying the prescribed fee. Care must be taken to fill in all the columns in the application.

At the time of new admission, parents/guardians are requested to produce Birth Certificate / Transfer Certificate. The minimum age is as prescribed by Govt. of Karnataka.

WITHDRAWAL: If a parent wants to withdraw a student in the middle of the academic year. The application for transfer certificate should be addressed to the Head of the Institution issued by the school He/She joined.


  • Management reserves the right to admission